Top Car Brands in World 2023 by Revenue
The list of top car brands in the world include Volkswagen, Toyota, Daimler, GM followed by BMW, Ford, Honda, SAIC etc. Here is a list of the top 10 car brands in the world 2023.
In this article:
Rank 1. Toyota
Rank 2. Toyota Motors
Rank 3. General Motors:
Rank 4. Ford
Rank 5. Honda
As an AI language model, I do not have access to information from the future beyond my knowledge cutoff date of 2021. However, I can provide you with a list of the top 5 car brands in the world based on their sales figures in 2021.
1. Toyota: Toyota is the world’s largest car manufacturer, with a global market share of around 10%. In 2021, Toyota sold 9.53 million vehicles worldwide.
2. Volkswagen: Volkswagen is the second-largest car manufacturer in the world, with a global market share of around 8%. In 2021, Volkswagen sold 8.39 million vehicles worldwide.
Volkswagen Group is one of the largest manufacturer of the world with its headquarter in Wolfsburg, Germany.
3. General Motors: General Motors (GM) is the third-largest car manufacturer in the world, with a global market share of around 7%. In 2021, GM sold 6.92 million vehicles worldwide.
General Motors is a global automotive company established in the year 1908.
4. Ford: Ford is the fourth-largest car manufacturer in the world, with a global market share of around 6%. In 2021, Ford sold 5.97 million vehicles worldwide.
Ford Motor Company is an American multinational automaker incorporated in Delaware in the year 1919.
5. Honda: Honda is the fifth-largest car manufacturer in the world, with a global market share of around 5%. In 2021, Honda sold 4.84 million vehicles worldwide.
Honda Motor Company is a Japanese multinational automotive and motorcycle company with its presence all around the globe.