Calories in fried chicken breast; A fried chicken is a crispy chicken that has been previously dipped in a mixture containing breadcrumbs, then fried in oil in a deep fryer or a pan.
On average, 100 grams of fried chicken breasts with flour contains 246 calories. If you choose fast food type fried chicken, then the calorific meter will rise to more than 350 kcal per 100 grams.
This makes it a low-diet food to be consumed in great moderation, especially since it is high in fats which can be harmful to health.
Calories in fried chicken breast
Here is the composition of a fried chicken breast with the skin of about 100 g by source of energy, calories, and proteins, carbohydrates, grease, sugar, and salt. See also the exact composition of the food.
Energy : 900.14 kJ, 215.11 kcal
Grease : 12.53 g
Carbohydrates : 0.01 g
Protein : 25.67 g
Sugar : 0.01 g
Saturated fat : 3.27 g
Salt : 1546.26 mg
Calories in fried chicken breast; fried chicken food to eat in moderation
Whether on or off a diet, fried and breaded chicken is very high in calories. However, there are ways to alleviate the harmfulness of this food.
As an accompaniment to vegetables, for example, or homemade, the benefits can be greater. In addition, you can also choose to combine it in a salad rather than in a burger, for example, and to replace the breading with corn flakes.
A large salad with fried chicken breast will bring you around 300 calories and satisfy the hungry ones. It is necessary to think carefully about composing your salad with greens and not to add too much sauce.
There are also several Japanese and Asian dishes that combine fried chicken with other healthy ingredients, like broccoli.
The Korean fried chicken dish with honey is delicious, but also to eat in moderation.
Calories in fried chicken breast; Fried breast – General principles and subtleties
- One way to preserve the fried breast’s richness is to roast the meat in breadcrumbs or paste.
- Marinate the breasts in lemon juice also contributes to the fact that the finished dish does not go out dry and hard. Citrus juice and hot oil envelop a piece of meat and form a viscous film, preventing meat juice from flowing.
- Sure cream marinade, mayonnaise may not be a useful thing, but of course, incredibly tasty. Yes, and fried
, thanks to them, they are exceptionally soft and tender.
- And perhaps the main rule: you must fry the chicken meat very quickly. Two minutes, on the one hand, and two others on the other, and you can lower the fire after seeing the doneness of the breast.
The generally cooked fried chicken breast is a versatile product. You can use it as a main dish, in the form of a cold snack, as an extra ingredient in salads. The fried chest, cut in portions, is good instead of sausages. Of course, the main advantages of fried breasts are simplicity and speed of
With a lack of time or energy, fried chicken breast is an ideal solution for lunch, dinner, and even a fast and tasty breakfast.
Calories in fried chicken breast; recipes
Fried chicken breast; recipe 1
breasts cut into medium size pieces.
- Two eggs.
- 1 tablespoon of dried coriander.
- A cup of lemon juice.
- Four spoons of mayonnaise
- Two cups of breadcrumbs.
- Tablespoon of cumin.
- 1 tablespoon of black pepper.
- 1 tablespoon of salt.
Mix the marinade ingredients well, then add the cleaned, well-seasoned chicken pieces and leave them for a period of time (from a quarter of an hour to two hours).
Cut the chicken pieces with wooden sticks, then transfer them in oil until they become soft.
Fried chicken breast; recipe 2
Fried chicken breast with garlic
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, without skin, flattened
- 1 cup of frying oil (more or less, if necessary)
In a dish, mix garlic powder, pepper, salt, paprika, breadcrumbs, and flour. In a separate bowl, beat the milk and the egg together.
in a pan at 180 ° C (350 ° F).
Soak the chicken in the milk/egg mixture and then in the mixture of dry ingredients. Well, embellish.
Fry the chicken in hot oil for about 5 minutes on each side or until the flesh of the chicken is no longer pink. Remove oil with a spoon, briefly drain on paper towels and serve.